- Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom: "Art Meets Fashion Designer Spotlight: Sophie St Claire"
You’ll rarely find Salt Lake City designer Sophie St. Claire without her trusty needle and thread. A quick look at her resume, and you’ll understand why: She’s designed more than 250 custom wedding gowns, she’s worked as a costume design technician with the Utah Opera and in costume design and construction for theaters in Switzerland and France, and she’s taught classes in bridal design, corset making, advanced sewing, and more at the Salt Lake Community College Fashion Institute. Today, she works as a fashion designer consultant, a fit specialist at Alta Moda Bridal, and as the designer of her namesake St. Claire collection.
- Dark Beauty Magazine: Photoshoot w/ Zuzanna Audette feat. Alpha Femme Collection
Photographer: Zuzanna Audette Wardrobe Stylist: Kat Federova Wardrobe Designer: Sophie St. Claire Jewelry Designer: Collarbone by Catharine Luckett Hair & Makeup : Chaunsey L. Hildebrandt and the stylists of Ulysses Salon Photo Assistants: Alicia Murrell Woodward and Yandhi Reynoso
- Salt Lake Magazine: "Fashion Friday: Art Meets Fashion Preview"
If there's one fashion show we definitely hit every year, it's Art Meets Fashion. Art and fashion collide with runway shows of collections from designers like Sophie St. Claire...
- Michael Ori of Ori Studio: "AMF Promo #4"
- AMF at Red Butte Garden - Behind the Scenes